I. Informacje ogólne
- This policy applies to the Site operating at: www.SliceCube.com
- The Site Operator and Personal Data Controller responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is:
Slice Cube Adam Bęczkowski
ul. Generała Władysława Sikorskiego 9A/9,
- The operator’s email address is: email@example.com
- The operator is the controller of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Site.
- The Site uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling enquiries through the contact form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Site gathers information about the users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in the forms that are submitted into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookies in the end devices.
II. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected within the data link layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which means regular updates of programming components.
- The Site is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: zenbox.pl
IV. Your rights and additional information concerning the use of your data
- In certain situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations that the Controller is obligated to comply with. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- hosting company by way of entrustment
- postal operators
- The personal data provided will be kept until you revoke your consent/request deletion of the data.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to personal data you are the subject of,
- correction of your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- transfer of data.
- The Controller’s actions may be subject to complaints to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to operate the Site.
- You might be subject to actions that involve automated decision-making, including profiling, for the purpose of providing services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Controller.
- Personal data shall be transferred to third party countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- In specific situations, where the applicable law requires the Personal Data Controller to provide collected data to government authorities, SliceCube.com will provide such data. Except for such circumstances, to the extent permitted by law on the basis of separate entrustment agreements, your personal data will be transferred to specific entities exclusively and in connection with the need to fulfil a contractual or legal obligation of the Personal Data Controller. The categories of entities to which data may be transferred include: advertising agencies, IT service providers. In the event of such transfer, the Personal Data Controller shall enter into appropriate entrustment agreements with those entities to guarantee the highest standard of protection and maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data, as well as to ensure they are used only for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual or legal obligation of the Personal Data Controller.
V. Information included in forms
- The Site collects information that is voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The Site may collect information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data from the form with email address of the user who completes the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purposes resulting from the function of the form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
VI. Admin Logs
- Information on user behaviour on the Site may be subject to login. Such data is used for administration of the site.
VII. Significant marketing techniques
VIII. Information on cookies
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Site User’s end device and are intended for using the Site’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places the cookies on the Site User’s end device and accesses them is the Site Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintain the Site User’s session (after logging in), which allows the User not to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Site;
- achieve the goals set out above in the abovementioned section ‘Significant marketing techniques’;
- The Site uses two basic types of cookies: ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. The Site Users can change the settings in that scope. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help files or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Site User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Site operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
IX. Social networks and partners
SliceCube.com selects its business partners very carefully, and is equally careful to verify the placement of links to other websites on SliceCube.com. However, SliceCube.com is not responsible for the standard or privacy practices employed by owners, operators, or administrators of those sites. For this reason, we recommend that you review each of our partners individually and decide yourself whether you wish to entrust them with your personal data.
X. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change the browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, or in extreme cases prevent, the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: